18 days ago
JOB PURPOSEThe Sales Promoter is responsible for making sure all stocks of Baraka Fertilizer are timely sold out to farmers. The two main tasks are day-to-dayMAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOBArea 1: SalesArea 2: Market DevelopmentArea 3: Rel...
The Sales Promoter is responsible for making sure all stocks of Baraka Fertilizer are timely sold out to farmers. The two main tasks are day-to-day
- Off taking of Baraka Fertilizer from AGD to stockists and farmers
- Extension to ensure promotion of Baraka Fertilizer
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
Area 1: Sales
- Achieve set sales volume from Uasin Gishu Farmers’ Cooperative Societies (FCSs) against budget.
- Achieve targeted numbers of customers served against budget
- Identify, recruit and serve potential New Accounts as per the monthly set plan
- Ensure a balance of blends and straight sales (blends should be more than 50% of total sales).
- Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
- Prepare and submit accurate sales forecast and timely reports to the line manager to facilitate proper planning.
Area 2: Market Development
- Continuously identify, recruit and serve new customers in mandated region as per the set target for business growth and sustainability.
- Identify, plan and execute activation opportunities such as demo trials/strategic sampling, shop/office branding in line with customer’s agreement for purposes creating and maintaining sales for business growth and sustainability.
- Gather and Report market intelligence (reporting competitor activities).
Area 3: Relationship Management.
- Build, Manage and Maintain good strong long term customer Relationship with CFAO Agri Ltd.
- Ensure Timely address of Customers queries.
- Ensuring Immediate Customer Feedback.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
(Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role)
- Agriculture related Diploma or Degree. Additional qualification in Sales preferred
- 2 years’ experience in related marketing role
- Familiarity with the specific area
- Report writing.
- Proactivity and creativity.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skill with both internal and external customers.
- Robust organizational and planning skills.
- Aligned with CFAO Agri key values: Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Communication, Innovation, and Brilliant at the Basics.