3 days ago
Clinical/ Community Programs Intern Vihiga
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and sys...
- The project is implemented at the county level, in the community and health facilities in the counties of Homa Bay, Migori, Nyamira, Kisumu, Kakamega, Vihiga and Kisii, in close collaboration with and support of county health management teams, department of children and social services and the Ministry of Health of Kenya.
- Support the program officers and the M&E officers in the preparation of logistics for off-site activities such as trainings, meetings.
- During the mentioned activities (meetings, trainings, and workshops), support in participant registration and verification.
- Post activity, support in the compilation of MPESA outputs for the program and M&E teams including verification of the activity to be in line with the approved WAR and budget .
- Accompany with the program officer in conducting based SSV to facility and community sites.
- Participate in activities such as PPSGs, MDTs, data review meetings at the site level
- Document and report on weekly activities undertaken Perform other duties as assigned by team.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- An undergraduate Degree or diploma in health or community related field.
- Fresh /recent graduates (at most 2 years post-graduation exposure)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Proficiency in Ms. Office applications, especially word and excel.
- Drive to be a self-starter.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Legal Authoriation to work in Kenya